Thursday, July 25, 2013

Me


Hello, my name is Sergio Alva, I am an International Student from Lima, PerĂº, and I study Information Technology Security at Deakin University.
I decide to come to Australia after living and working in different places around the world doing different part time jobs or working in Information Technology as a systems engineer.

As a South American I love Football (real one)… I think they call it soccer in some places… for the moment I coach different soccer programs for schools and kids with Melbourne institute of sport, grasshopper soccer and in a senior Level with Deakin Women’s Soccer (Deakin Lions). Apart from coaching I also play in 2 different leagues; one is a friendly multicultural league and the other is the football federation Victoria league

To make it short I just want to say that; I love football, cooking, Cars, computers, Punk and latin american music J

No comments:

Post a Comment